The SOUFFLE centres are committed to maintaining the high quality of their services.
They are regularly assessed by strict independent inspectors on quality standards which must all be met.
SOUFFLE Quality Guidelines:
Give clear, complete and accurate information about:
– Registration and cancellation terms,
– Available courses and their content,
– Accommodation and activities available,
– Prices and what is included in the prices.
In order that the participant enjoys his/her stay in France, he/she must be welcomed in the best conditions.
Provide quality teaching with:
– Groups of the same level formed after an initial evaluation,
– Class size (maximum and minimum sizes),
– Qualified and specialist teachers,
– Classrooms and equipment adapted to modern language teaching methods,
– A skills evaluation system,
– Strict respect of the commitments outlined in the centres’ information pack.
Offer carefully selected and inspected accommodation on request along with conditions such as :
prices, services, booking, cancellation and payment terms.
Respect the rules concerning health and safety.